Sunday 4 October 2009

Camp

Second party of the night yesterday was The Camp (The City Arts & Music Project).
They have had the bar on City Road for some time now but last night they opened a nightclub in the cellar.
The bar is great, but the nightclub was not worth going back to...
£12 to get in and the place wasn't even ready yet! 1 dodgy toilet to share, overcrowded, cash-bar only, no seats, and hardly any space to breathe.
But the DJ was alright and I guess that's why everyone cool in town was there.
I found this wall on our walk from Brick Lane to Old Street:


And I was stupid enough to wear high-heel shoes which started hurting like mad very early!
How can you all wear high heels on a whole night out??
I'm going back to my grounded footies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mimi

I just found your post featuring our wall. We have a video of us working on it you may like - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eprJVtSEqE

Cheers

id-iom