Sunday 23 August 2009

brighten up the surroundings

So for two days I've been trying to get rid of my virus......... But to no luck.
I'm now on another computer as I lost internet connection to mine after running several antivirus programs.
I want to just give up. I will at least stop trying myself and instead bring it in to the IT department at work on Monday.

I realise it might not actually be viruses though, but 'spyware' and similar. These are created by advertisement companies to spy on our shopping habits. They get stuck on your computer and fucks things up apparently. That fucks me off BIG time!


On a much happier note - take a look at this guy, Zezao from Brazil! He suits this post because he often paints walls in the homeless 'homes' in the poorer areas of Sao Paolo to brighten up things a little!
I would love it if he can here tonight and painted my wall.....


I also found this website which I can't wait to explore more!

No comments: