Wednesday 26 August 2009

The dancing kid


Got it working!! My laptop, after a week of being down.
Had to reinstall the entire system.





I had a revelation in Ealing on my way home after work today. Or.... half a revelation.

Lately I've been so very filosofical, thinking about things; the state of the world; why we're here (maybe we're the virus of this planet...?).

Then I saw this kid dancing on the street. I was looking at him, and then he saw me. He looked at me funny and I smiled to him.

Then the bus drove off and the smile which the boy had brought to my face made me realise that I've come to the point when you realise that life's not as easy as you thought when you were a kid. Life goes on, you get older, you get influenced (mostly in less good ways), and sooner or later you will have to just deal with it!

My problem has always been me not wanting to deal with it.

I still don't but at least now I know what my problem is.




No comments: