Thursday 15 April 2010

Follow the water


Today I went walking.
When spring comes I start walking.
It feels so good when the sun shines on ya.

During all the years I've been in London I have always wanted to walk through Kensal Green Cemetary. It looks so inviting with all those broken stones hidden under the trees.
After the visit today I feel I should start every single day here!
It is so incredibly beautiful and peaceful and green...




My next mission was Warwick Avenue.
Seen on the way through Harrow Road:


If you wanna spoil yourself.....

Warwick Avenue, where over-priced-coffee and cigarettes are in order:



Then for the first time I followed the canal.
It's strange how I've lived in this city for so many years and still I have never walked this path.
I love it when I discover new things and places....




I walked all the way to Camden.






I'm still going through all the photos...
But I'll post the rest on Flickr or this place will become too overcrowded.

No comments: