Wednesday 14 April 2010

Walk out East






Such a beautiful day, I took advantage by walking the City.

Starting at Oxford Street to see if David Choe's work for Lazarides was still up - it wasn't...
But Mode2's wall was still there, although shamefully half covered by scaffolding:



Took the wrong bus and ended up in Angel before i made my way to Old Street to see Roa's exhibition at the Pure Evil Gallery.

On my way there I happened to catch him in the act on a roof top!
Highlight of the day.




I will post the rest of the street art pieces I found out East tomorrow.
Some nice new ones, and old ones.

I also went to Brick Lane to see if my Bleeding Hearts were still intact - in one place they were still up, the other one had been stolen!




And how is such a great day topped off?
With beers of course.... with friend in Victoria Park.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

answer: thank you! :D I do most of them in photoshop, and a few in illustrator. I don't have a scanner, unfortunately!