Thursday 19 February 2009

awkwardness

Something so awkward happened on my way home from work today.... I almost had a heart attack!!


Me and frenchie are waiting for the bus to take us back to the Bush, and he turns around and says 'I have a feeling I know him over there....'.
I look over and who do I see - yo, my ex!


This is my ex who's been avoiding me for, like, a month.
Now he's here, waiting for the same bus as us.


I know he's not happy with me at the moment, and I know he hates my new man. Obviously.
So we say 'hello', 'how are you?' and all that.
Had to sit between my ex and my new man for a whole hour on the bus!


But honestly, I was really glad to see him.
It still makes me sad to think that we are no more....





I bought a couple of funky-looking LP's this weekend that I'm gonna put up on my wall!


He told me he went to the Brit Awards afterparty last night!
(Not at all jealous...hmm..)
Him and his friend snuck in the back door!
Mingeling back stage with Bono, Coldplay, The Killers and the crew....

No comments: