I finally finished my latest project today!
- The latest bonus level for Tomb Raider: Underworld!
That was very welcome after such a stressful week of trying to get everything done in time.....
Next is going to be a Sony project, but before then some for Disney and Studio Canal.
I love my job. :)
I've been thinking about the City I live in lately.........if it's actually worth living here.
As I'm not from the UK originally, there is no other place here where I could live except for London.
But how good is the quality of life really here?
- the streets and air is dirty
- everything is expensive and 'no money' = lots of stress
- you will spend most of what you make on necessary living expenses
- the weather is crap
- the food is not 'clean'
- the place is heavily overcrowded
I could go on......
There is actually only ONE thing I can think of that makes it all worth it!
- LONDON IS EXCITING!!