Wednesday 25 February 2009

should I stay or should I go?


It's a blue period.
And I figured out it's because of work.

At the moment I am not getting to do my job due to the company needing to cut down on costs. So at the moment I'm being reallocated to another department which I hate....

I am thinking about quitting but don't know if I can as I know I love my job when I do get to do what I'm supposed to be doing!

- Worth staying?




I went to frenchie's house after work because I wanted to go running and I have my gear at his house. I ended up running alone all the way to Chiswick and back. And on my way back I found myself outside the house where my ex used to live. And I felt sad. Or maybe just sentimental...? Hard to say.

But the past is past and I live now and I intend to keep it that way.


No comments: