Monday 14 September 2009

1 minute per year


I got my last birthday present last night. Little late, but still.
My beau finally finished the song he made me!

- 24 whole minutes of wonderful, magical dubstep !

It's got Beatles and Hendrix mixed in and I LOVE IT!


We're in the studio now, listening to it on the big speakers because it sounds so much better than coming out of the laptop. And I'm watching him sitting there making sure the sounds comes out right.... And he's wonderful....
He's in his jumper looking cozy, hasn't shaved for a week (he says I'm the only woman in the world who likes a beard), drinking his tea and smoking his spliff. There are pictures on the walls from when he was younger and played base in a band.

If he starts speaking French now too, I would die.

Way gone, way gone....

No comments: