Sunday 27 September 2009

Cirque du Soleil

I got my hands on the hottest tickets in town!!
Cirque du Soleil is coming to London once again, this time with the show VAREKAI.

Frenchie took me to see my first Cirque last winter - QUIDAM - and I fell in love so hard that it turned into a slight obsession....
I am now on a mission to see all shows around the world.

The show is once again going to take place in the amazing Royal Albert Hall.






Here are some pictures from the show......









Oh so beautiful.......

There's another show that's showing at the same time in January; SALTIMBANCO.
But this one is in Barcelona.
I might actually get some tickets for that too ;)

1 comment:

Natalie Suarez said...

LUCKY! hope you have a great time at the show. i'm probably going to be seeing the one here, that's going to be held in Santa Monica. can't wait :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com