Tuesday 15 September 2009

Miu Miu


I am thinking hard about buying this beauty.


I can get it for cheap but my dilemma is this.....

.... when you go to a party you often put your bag down on the floor so you can dance without the weight on your shoulders.

Now, at parties you are very inclined to loosing property, whether it's due to being too drunk and misplacing it, or having a thief stealing it.

I know us girls are usually nice to eachother, right? But when you see a designer bag/keyring/sunnies/etc left unattended; do you keep it for yourself, or do you leave it where it is?

Shall I spend the money on this appetizer, or is it just not worth it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is it? Because if I spend a lot of money in something I try to care for it and never leave it unattended!
The bag is really cool.
PS I once got a jacket that wasn't mine... and I kept it.

Bth, where did you buy the skull scarves? Just 30 pounds!!

Dylana Suarez said...

This is such a cool bag. I love Miu Miu! Great blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com